Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lain_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Graph Minimum/Maximum of Each Dimension

I have a qvw like the one below. I have Dim1(2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) and Dim2(1, 2). I want to be able to create a dynamic bar graph, where if you select Dim1, it will graph its corresponding min and max, which in this case is 2015 and 2018. On the x-axis you would have the value Dim1 and above it you have a bar for 2015 and a bar for 2018. It's similar for if your select Dim2. If you select Dim1 and Dim2, on the x-axis, there should be values, Dim1 and Dim2. On top of Dim1, there should be two bars, 2015 and 2018. On top of Dim2, there should be two bars, 1 and 2. If there any way to do this and have it work for more Dims: Dim3, Dim4, Dim5....

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I can offer is to have a look around in the following Design Blog area of Community, these are mostly how-to related posts from our internal experts, you may be able to find something there to get you pointed in the right direction:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.