Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nancy_sbeity
Partner - Contributor III

Graph with more than two nodes

Hello,

I appreciate if someone can help me to get a qlikview extension, similar to dracula graph (posted on the community before) with more than two nodes.

Thank you,

Nancy Sbeity

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If I look at the examples posted in Visualization of Graph Data then more than two nodes are possible with that extension.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
nancy_sbeity
Author

True, but these nodes are values of fields. What i am looking for is to have multiple field nodes with their values. Not just 2 fields with their values presented as nodes.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid I don't understand. Can you give an example?

nancy_sbeity
Author

Yes, sure.

I have 3 fields per example: Company, twitter followers and Facebook followers. (or more...)

I want to visualize who are the followers of the company X from all the social medias.

So, node 1 will be Company, node 2 twitter followers, node 3 Facebook followers etc...

In the Dracula graph that you presented it as a solution, I can only put Company as node 1 and one other (either Facebook OR twitter). So, i need more nodes to be able to show these fields.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps it's an option to put all the different types of followers in one table.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nancy,

Were you able to achieve to use the extension with three fields? I have the exact same requirement.

Thanks

Fouzia