Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Group sign not showing in the chart

I have created a drill-down group in my chart. My chart is doing alright(i can drill down to the next level) but my chart is not showing any group sign(attaching a pic. for the reference) and hence i am not able to drill up in the chart.

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI, once again please check your group which you created early and see fields presented in that group. If you missed anything ,edit it.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks vijayreddyg for the reply. But i have checked that. I can drill down by clicking on the chart, but if i have to drill up, then there is no grouping sign in the chart(as mentioned in the image), so i just have to clear all the selections to drill up on that dimension.

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

most likely you have created a cyclic group and not a drill down group. Check it in the Edit group dialog.

Not applicable
Author

The group sign is visible only when the calculation condition for the chart is not fulfilled.

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

can we have a sample application?

Not applicable
Author

i am attaching the image. When all the expressions are enabled, this market with the sign becomes invisible.Capture4.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Check whether your expressions are all working fine, and check relation between dimensions in group and metric (i.e. field you are using in expression).if you  want drill up You need to click on drill icon.

Not applicable
Author

I have checked everything, but i am still not able to figure out what exactly is the problem. I have some calculated dimensions and then there is a drill-down group as a dimension. But the sign for grouping is invisble in the chart.