Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Grouping revenue classes

Hello,

I have a row-specific information about deliveries, showing the delivery spesific turnover [DeliveryRevenue]. The same customer [EndCustomername] has typically several deliveries in month.

I would like to make a year level graph that shows the number of clients whose annual turnover is "0-14 999eur", "15 000-49 999eur" and "more than 50 000eur"

I would also like to show the year level total revenue, which is the same way grouped. So what share of company level revenue comes from Customers whose year level turnover is less than 15keur, 15-49keur and over 50keur.

I have delivery data from years 2009-2013 so some how I should make grouping in year level and customer level. As I understand it is not wise to make this in import script while I need this delivery row specific data in my other analysis.

I have tried to do this with formula placed in expression. I think I have misspelled the formula.

Best Regards

Leo Heinonen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Create a straight table

Dimension = Calculated Dimension

=Aggr(IF(SUM(TurnOver)>0 and SUM(TurnOver)<15000,'15Keur',

IF(SUM(TurnOver)>15000 and SUM(TurnOver)<50000,'15-49Keur',

IF(SUM(TurnOver)>50000, 'Over 50Keur'))),Customer)

Expression

=COUNT(Distinct Customer)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Leo

as dimension      year    or if you don't have  make it in the script or calculated dimension year(your_date)

as calculated dimension 

if(sum(amount) > 50, 'over 50k',

if (sum(amount) > 15, '15-49k',

'0-15k')

NOTE : you could use the CLASS function if you have the same step between data  like 0-15, 15-30, 30-45....

expr  count(distinc lcients)

best regards

chris

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Create a straight table

Dimension = Calculated Dimension

=Aggr(IF(SUM(TurnOver)>0 and SUM(TurnOver)<15000,'15Keur',

IF(SUM(TurnOver)>15000 and SUM(TurnOver)<50000,'15-49Keur',

IF(SUM(TurnOver)>50000, 'Over 50Keur'))),Customer)

Expression

=COUNT(Distinct Customer)

Not applicable
Author

Thank you! Now it works!

Leo