Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryakant241187
Partner - Contributor III

Guage chart help

Hi,

I need percentage and numbers to be shown in gauge chart as per the attached file.

Please help.

Regards,

Suryakant

16 Replies
sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks..Well done !!

suryakant241187
Author

Thanks a ton...!!!  very helpful solution.

suryakant241187
Author

Hi Ramezani..

This is the exact answer which i was expected. just one query, I have applied same logic and created two piecharts. but when i reopening the file, the percentage piechart is hiding and the blank piechart is coming up at front side. which property i need to made changes for making percenatage pie chart at front side.

Regards,

Suryakant

CarlosAMonroy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sarvesh, You do not have to create 2 pie charts. The steps above are in a single pie chart. Sorry I did not specify before.

Thanks,

Carlos

3-17-2017 11-17-14 AM.png

Not applicable

Hi Suryakant,

Once you are done with creating 2 pie charts, you need to set their properties as shown in screenshot. Below is the procedure for the same.

comu1.PNG

1. Disable show legend property of pie chart in which you are displaying percentage by going to Dimension tab and enable Relative property in Expressions tab , also enable Values on data point property. Now go to Colors tab and set Transparency to 100%

2. For displaying numbers, enable Show legend property of another pie chart and set transparency to 100% in color tab for this pie chart also.

3.Now finally put one of the pie chart on another and set border width to 0 in layout tab of both the charts.

com.PNG

Regards,

Anurag

yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Surya,

I think the below expression helps you,

=Round( Your expression *100)&'%'

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi..

If your problem has been solved then mark this "Correct and Helpful" to close this thread.