Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heat map in Qlikview

Hi, I did a floor plan heat map dashboard using Excel something like below which the shapes contain conditional formatting. Is there any possible way to create it in Qlikview or link it into Qlikview?

Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Alright. So I've figured out how to do the heat map for floor plan by other way.

For KPI, I used the button to set variables to vKPI, which I get the idea from the link below.

https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-buttons/

And for the shapes, I replaced them using text boxes, and conditional formatting the background color.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

When you talk about "Conditional Formatting" - Does this dynamic depends on Filter from Drop down? Will you give better clear on this?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes. The size and color of the shapes depend on filter from drop down, and the range is the percentile of the data (drop down list from KPI). For example, if A falls between percentile 0 and 10, it will be size 1 and color code depends on the drop down.

PercentileSizeColor code
01rgb
102rgb
203rgb
304rgb
405rgb
506rgb
607rgb
708rgb
809rgb
9010rgb

Now i can only think of is conditional formatting a text box. Not sure if I'm able to change the size, but let's start with color. Does macro in Qlikview can work as Excel?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be read this? Colours | Qlik Community

PFA

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you got your issue? If so, Please close this thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not really what I need, but I found a way to do it.

Thanks for your reply anyway

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is okay, but you have to close this thread by flag correct answer. So, you have to post what you have done with this issue and mark your response as correct and others helpful. Then next land users can understand on there environment..

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Alright. So I've figured out how to do the heat map for floor plan by other way.

For KPI, I used the button to set variables to vKPI, which I get the idea from the link below.

https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-buttons/

And for the shapes, I replaced them using text boxes, and conditional formatting the background color.

Hope that helps.