Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeepprasad_j
Creator
Creator

Help???Getting Out Of Virtual And/Or Logical Memory

Hi Experts,

To work locally on my desktop , i had copied the exact folder structure and the dependent qvds from the server on to my desktop.So,while giving a reload with limit load, after fetching some records ,its throwing an error Type D detected,Getting Out Of Virtual And/Or Logical Memory.

So,Can anyone help me in solving this issue ,.

Very Very urgent .

Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Sandeep.

3 Replies
Not applicable

hi

This error normally comes when you are runnig huge application on low configuration server,

or

If 32-bit machines use for development and deployed the .qvw in a x64 server.

In this scenario, a project worked fine in QV9. When we migrated to v11, we had the inconsistency type D during reload in the development machine.

We found out that v11 used more memory during reload in the new version for that specific .qvw and instead of the regular out of memory we got Inconsistencies type D and sometimes type F.

vikasmahajan

Hi,

This error occurs due to insuffient memory in system , Please check with RAM availability with your system.

Regards

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Sandeep,

In such cases there is always a little problem with data model or may be joins.

Also it might happen that your desktop does not have enough memory to hold the data of QVD which you are loading. If you increase the size of your RAM then it will solve your problem.

Thanks

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/