Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help Needed with Small Device Version Client Mode in Access Point?

Dear All,

I have an application with Sales and Finance data with enabled Section Access.

By default the user can see Main and Help Sheets in the application at Access point.

Here further, He can navigate to either Sales or Finance on clicking corresponding buttons provided there in Main and respective sheets will be visible on clicking.

Everything is fine with Full browser version selection on Access point . But when I select Small Device Version, I am able to see only Help Sheet not Main Sheet to further navigate.

In the same app, When I displaying all the sheets without any hide conditions. I am able to see all the sheets with Small Device Version also but not Main Sheet.

Actually we have the requirement to access the same application in IPhones (Small device version) also for some users.

Thanks in advance for any Ideas and suggestions.

Regards

Kumar

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

My observation like,

It seems Images and Buttons are not visible and even Actions also unable to fire with Text objects .

Thanks for any Ideas and Suggestions from your side.

Regards

Kumar

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Can we perform Actions through Text objects (Because Buttons and Images are not visible) in Small device version ?

I have tried with List box checking also but not working.

Any other ways to perform the actions in Small device version ?

Regards

Kumar