Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhborchardt
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Help file in QV11

Seems like in QV 10 and earlier, when you click on help, then click the search tab and type in a function, for example 'yearname' you would get some results. One of which would be 'Date and Time Functions'.  I would double click on the date and time functions and that page would appear with all the functions listed (and linked) on top. Now in QV 11 I no longer see the list on top. I have to search through the whole page to find what I am looking for instead of simply clicking the link. I did figure out that if I click the Display button it will highlight all instances of 'yearname', this helps but when it comes to function names that are common words you still have to sort through to find it. Is this how it is now? Is there a better way to do a quick lookup on syntax?

Thanks

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Ya. for better search, use ctrl+F and search for particular topic in a page..Mostly i do like that, to avoid scrolling

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
dhborchardt
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you