i have the above combo box and i have to show sperately line chart and bar chart as according to the selection in the above listbox and hide this above combo box whenevr the selection is made in the above list box and get the following result as i am showing in the below images:
You can use GetFieldSelections() Function to Hide the Chart.
First, create a Variable in the Backend Script. Like this:
Secondly, Create 2 copies of Orginal Chart:
1) Original Combo Chart (Go to Properties> Layout>Conditional Expression: GetSelectedCount(Measure)='0' )
2) Bar Chart (Go to Properties> Layout>Conditional Expression: GetFieldSelections(Measure)='1' )
3) Line Chart (Go to Properties> Layout>Conditional Expression: GetFieldSelections(Measure)='2' )
See, the Attachment & Snapshots.
Thank u so much for ur reply...but i need to keep select one value in measure listbox always either 1 or 2 as according to my another requirements.Hence the measure selectedcount will never have a value equals to zero.So in that case what i have to do to display the combo chart and then after to hide it as according to display another chart on the same palce..pls let me know...i need a help..
1) For Combo Chart don't use any Conditional Expression.
2) Create 2 Copies of Combo chart and place it little away from the Original Chart. See below:
Hope that helps you.