Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II

Help require to remove the Grid line from the report and change of Background Colur of last row showing Total

Hello Forums/Friends

I have develope a report in QV 11. In that report I want to remove the grid line and want to change the BackGround Colour of Last row

which is showing as Grand Total  as shown in attachment. I will let u know the thing which I had done.

I had take object as Pivot Table which is must because grouping can be seen here.I had taken 5 coloum out of which 4 is Dimensions Column

and 5th Colum is Expression Colum.

After looking here and there I can only removed the Horizontal grid of first 4 column.

But, However I want to remove complete grid line from the report whether it is Horizontal/Vertical  of all the columns.

I had struk-off here. It will be greate if anybody can show/help me to remove the grid line. And giving the different Background color first 4 Columns

and different Background of 5th i.e. Last column of last row only where it displaying the "Grand Total" of the report.

PFA

Thanks in Advance

Shantanu

3 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Shantanu

Yoy should first go to Settings <<<user Predferences<<<<go to Design TAb<<<<

Check thr box"Always Show Design Menu"

now when you wil right clik on the Pivot Table there will be option "Custom Format Cell"

Here you can set the background color

shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello SOS

Thanks for response.

But, Already by doing the above process I had remove the grid line Horizontly, 5th column Text Header as bold

and so on.  But the above changes cannot be done by above process. I had also tried by Chart->Properties-Style option available

It will be great if u can developed samll such type of report only with 2 column i.e one is Dimesion column and other one with Expression column. And can u send me the same.

Thanks & Regards

Shantanu

shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Forums/Friends

It will be great help if anybody can show the way out of removing the Grid lines vertically/horizontally OR change the colour of Gride line vertically/horizontally of Last column from the Pivot Tables object. Rest of the coloumn's I had done excepted last coloumn

Thanks in Advance

Shantanu