Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Trend mini chart settings

Hi

Please find the attached document , i am trying to show the trend in the staright table .. for the selected metric breakdown(daily/hourly) i should be seeing each row along with the trend for each displaying the date points for previous days .. for now i have 3 days of data when daily is selected the trend should show for past 3 days and when houly is selected the trend should show execution count for past past 24 hours for each day ..

I am not able to get trend and also how do i specify to show past 24 hours trend when hourly is selected and past 3 days when daily is selected.

Thanks

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Make sense over here, The main reason i found earlier is When we select particular value the trend won't display as we need and if we need constant then we can make constant but not make sense. That time i had discuss with same on my customer and then they came to know this. I've made for them same for better analysis.

Note: Even, I have not found any thing.

I tried something below earlier doesn't work. even i tried with Date Field no luck. May be he will respond the same okg

//Sum({<[Rum Metric Breakdown] = {'$(=GetFieldSelections([Rum Metric Breakdown]))'}>}[Rum Execution Count])

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't think so whether we have that control. I don't think whether it will help you. I've said same logic to my client they satisfy with that. You can try convey with them might they will help you. If not we can think work around. But not sure how work around goes too

Can you try like below.

Sum({1<[Rum Execution Count] = {'*'}>} [Rum Execution Count])

Wait some time, He may respond hic

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If i use

Sum({1<[Rum Execution Count] = {'*'}>} [Rum Execution Count])

it seems to work for daily but when i select hourly execution count disappears .. please find the attached document .. i also moved metric time to expression from dimension

how can i get it work for hourly ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can somebody please respond on this ? is this possible ?