Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samvile18
Creator III
Creator III

Help with a chart please

Morning all,

Can anyone out there figure out why I can't get this chary to display properly?

I'm trying to have a stacked section for each phase within a project, it needs to look like a horizontal Gantt chart.

Each phase has a start and end date and I've calculated the duration for each, I just can't get it to show properly.

I've attached the qvw and the raw data file for reference

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi ,

I checked the Qlikview file that you have attached and found that Expression and dimensions used are fine.

I guess the problem is with this object because when i have tried to create a new object with the same dimensions and Expression chart is properly displaying the values in stacked format.

After checking the expression and dimension in the newly created object I tried to fix the problem in your chart by removing all the dimension and expression from the object and then again adding it and interestingly it is working now.

Please see the attached QV file.

Note: This Qlikview file is created in personal edition.So please chnage the path of the  excel file and refresh it.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi ,

I checked the Qlikview file that you have attached and found that Expression and dimensions used are fine.

I guess the problem is with this object because when i have tried to create a new object with the same dimensions and Expression chart is properly displaying the values in stacked format.

After checking the expression and dimension in the newly created object I tried to fix the problem in your chart by removing all the dimension and expression from the object and then again adding it and interestingly it is working now.

Please see the attached QV file.

Note: This Qlikview file is created in personal edition.So please chnage the path of the  excel file and refresh it.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

try this one

samvile18
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Brilliant, thanks for the help guys.