Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with below error

Hi All,

My qlik view file got failed and it's showing the message as "The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath"

and verified the log file and it contains the below error message

8/3/2017 1:52:58 AM:       Error: SQL##f - SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 1555, ErrorMsg: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 92 with name "_SYSSMU92_2533553443$" too small

Thanks,

Mohan

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like, Rollback issue? Can we know the process you done to pull the data?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your reply.

As i am new to Qlik view and the file already scheduled to run every day pm.

The file contrains below syntax to fetch the data .

tmp_extra_scrap;

SQL

SELECT *  FROM <owner>.<view name>

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Mohan

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As far as Qlikview don't require Owner Name. Can you select from Driver section and choose only Views and connect to view table. More information is here. Because, Currently i don't have SQL Server to test

Loading from SQL Database Views | Qlik Community

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

Hi Mohan

This is an oracle error and usually happens during long running queries from a transactinal databses.

Please contact your oracle db for advise on resolving the error.

ORA-01555 Snapshot Too Old

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sasi,

Thanks for your reply. I will check all the tables/view and the performance as well.

Thanks,

Mohan

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil. I will check and let you know.