Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hide/Show Detailed table using Summary Table

Hi,

I have a container that has several sheets that summarized different types of results.  I would like to show an Detail table when the user clicks on the summary table in the container, then hide it and show another detail table when the user clicks on another summary table.  The Detail table should show up under the container as a separate table.  How is the best way to do this?

Thanks

Marcia

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi if you use container and each summary table has it own detailed table you can create for each summary and detailed table a grid container  with tow rows own for each table , then insert all the grid containers into one single object container, you can choose container type in the presentation tab

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi if you use container and each summary table has it own detailed table you can create for each summary and detailed table a grid container  with tow rows own for each table , then insert all the grid containers into one single object container, you can choose container type in the presentation tab

Not applicable
Author

How slick is that!! You can use mutiple containers within containers! Thanks so much for your help - that is exactly what I needed.