Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naresh1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hide/Show

HI, In my sheet having 4 objects like barchart& linechart & stright table & pie chart on these above objects im given their names using text object, for suppose im click on barchart text  only show barchart remaining charts will hide, how to do this and also bettom of sheet having one text object in those test object, im wrote "click here to see the charts". After Clicking that i want to show all the sheets  then hide /show please reply 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jaibau1993
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi!

Press Ctrl + Alt + V to open the Variable Overview. Create a variable which value will determine the visible objects.

On thext objects add an "Set Variable" action to change the variable value.

On each chart, go to "Properties" abd then go to "Layout" pannel and write a condition on "conditional" show.

Regards,

Jaime.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
gf
Creator III
Creator III

I would create a variable like vShowChart1
Set an action on the button to set the variable to 1.
And in your Chart option layout you can make a conditional show.
jaibau1993
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi!

Press Ctrl + Alt + V to open the Variable Overview. Create a variable which value will determine the visible objects.

On thext objects add an "Set Variable" action to change the variable value.

On each chart, go to "Properties" abd then go to "Layout" pannel and write a condition on "conditional" show.

Regards,

Jaime.

Naresh1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Could you please give me brief explanation on this  

gf
Creator III
Creator III

Have a look at this simple program.

Regards!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here are a couple of Help links that may be useful too:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Bar_Chart.htm

Scroll down to the Layout section for the one above and look at the Conditional description.

What everyone has been trying to explain is you need a conditional expression that is triggered to have the conditional be true of false controlling whether or not to show the object.  If someone's post did help, be sure to give them credit by clicking the Accept as Solution button on that post...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.