cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hide/show an Object with button set variable

Hi,

Can you help me?

I woul like to display and hide a chart based on a click of a button. Using the set variable option is only allowing me to display the object, but I wonder if I can hide the object with the same button, can someone advise?

Kind regards,

Jorge

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sir KINDLY PLEASE HELP US,

HOW TO DISPLAY between Multiple Currencies using a variable. USING  QLIK SENSE.....

EG :  IF WE SELECT EURO BUTTON, IT SHOULD DISPLAY ONLY THE EURO COLUMN(WHICH IS MARKED IN THE BELOW MENTIONED PIC)...

SD.jpg

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This functionality is (finally) arriving in the June 2018 release of Qlik Sense.

Rather than showing or hiding the column though, it would probably be just as easy to have the one column with the calculation changing based on your selection of currency.

If you create a variable called vFXRate you could have something like this:

=Pick(Match(MinString([Base currency]), 'Euro', 'Poundsterling', 'US dollar'), 1, 0.93, 1.62)

You can then just multiple the expression in that column by the value coming back from the variable.

If you have the FX rates themselves loaded into a variable then you can pick that out from the table also, using a Min and set analysis so you get the FX for the right currency.

You would probably want two variables vFXRate and vFXName.

Hope that helps.

Steve

hector_obregon_
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thankssssssssssssssss.......