Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srinivas
Creator
Creator

Hide the Entire rows based on consecutive three months zeros

Hi Team,

If consecutive three months’ data is zero then hide the entire row, each Columns is separated expression, Please find the attached screen shot. Which is highlighted by yellow color.

Consiqutive three.JPG

Thanks,

Munna

9 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Srinivas  Is this for Qlik Sense or Qlikview?  I would like to  move this into the correct product forum. 

Sue Macaluso
Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Macaluso,

I am looking  for Qlikview side.

Thanks,

Srinivas

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a qvw sample to look at what you have and try out few possibilities?

Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Please find the sample application and some scenarios also i am attaching for more understanding.

Scenario 1 : the below which i have highlighted this product should removed in this scenario , if they selected from JAN-2017 to AUG-2017 then this product should be appear.means after value we should consider consecutive three months is zero then remove the SKUs. Scenario1.JPG

Scenario 2: here also i have highlighted yellow color 

Scenario2.JPG

Thanks,

Srinivas

sunny_talwar

Why don't you use MonthYear as a pivoted dimension in your chart instead of adding so many expressions? If you do this using dimension, it would be much easier to handle this request.

Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

I have tried that is also but it is not working, i am assuming we need to create the flag and count the consecutive three months is zero then we have to remove the entire row which is based on selection period.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,
Please suggest me the above issue.
Thanks,
Srinivas
sunny_talwar

In your screenshot you highlighed ARENA180MW, but not ARENA180BK... would ARENA180BK stay or would that be removed too? If it stays, why would it stay? I see 0s from Apr2017 till Oct2017?

image.png

Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Sunny,
ARENA180BK this SKU should stay why because Nov-2017 month have the value.
Here logic is from max month to last three months continuously data is zero then we need to hide the row, this selection period also as per mind set it will change.
So we should hide these rows ARENA180MW,ARENA 180 BLANC,ARENA180BLK,ARENA180BK -Z,ARENA180WH.
We should not hide the ARENA180BK only.

Please let me know if need more clarity.

Thanks,
Srinivas