Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hierarchy is not Working

Hi I tried to Implement Hierarchy in Qlikview but it is not Working for me , Kindly find the Below Details,

Coding Done for Hierarchy:

TREE_VIEW: 

LOAD Distinct [State Head] as VALUE, [State Head] & '-StateHead' as NODE_ID , [Country Head]& '-CountryHead' as PARENT_NODE_ID resident ORGANIZATION; 

LOAD Distinct [City Head] as VALUE,[City Head] & '-Cityhead' as NODE_ID, [State Head] & '-StateHead' as PARENT_NODE_ID resident ORGANIZATION; 

LOAD Distinct [Area Head] as VALUE,[Area Head] & '-Areahead' as NODE_ID,  [Area Head] & '-Cityhead' as PARENT_NODE_ID resident ORGANIZATION; 

LOAD Distinct [Country Head] as VALUE,[Country Head] & '-CountryHead' as NODE_ID, [Country Head] & '-CountryHead' as PARENT_NODE_ID resident ORGANIZATION;

Hierarchy:

Hierarchy(NODE_ID_H,PARENT_NODE_ID_H, ID, PARENT_NAME, NAME,ORGANIZATION) load

NODE_ID,

NODE_ID as NODE_ID_H,

PARENT_NODE_ID as PARENT_NODE_ID_H,

VALUE as ID,

VALUE as NAME

resident TREE_VIEW;

And Also Selected Show as tree view in the List Box Properties.

loveisfailpcammaertmichaelwadjimhalpertafdtheresaabpnstalwar1

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What level Structure we need follow initially?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi anil i am new to Hierarchy design and using the sample data i try to implement hierarchy, Correct me if any thing i have done Wrong  

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Whatever you've copied from this link Hierarchy function easy and Efficient with example---Seems, Okay to me. But, you need to explain which is your Parent and Node and so on.. You want to route 4 fields in hierarchy Field?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful