Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JesusAlv4
Contributor III
Contributor III

How calculate the sum of the current today with filters, how use TODAY () function of correct form

Hi Everyone,

I need to obtain production information with a filter by TECHNOLOGY and TURN, the filters are fine but when entering a filter that is today, it does not work.

Data field of date is = TimeIn

Example.

Sum({<[TimeIn]={"<=$(=Date((Today(1)),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}, XnAreaDescription ={TECNOLOGIA_GN}, TurnoAMPM={AM}>}PRODGOALS)

Regards,

Jesus

Produccion00.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesusAlv4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm sorry to reply late, the solution was as follows:

To the date field, remove the time, using the Onlydate field, and create a sentence where if the result is ZERO remove it from the result.

Also enable in the Dimension tab the check box "Delete when the value is null" in the three dimensions "XnAreaDescription, WRKCTRID, ITEMID"

The TurnoAMPM field filter I only need the AM information, it is important to put the fields where they want to replicate the filter, example: "XnAreaDescription, WRKCTRID, ITEMID"

Sum (Aggr (If (Sum ({<OnlyDate = {'$ (= Date (Today (1)))'}, ShiftAMPM = {AM}>} QTYGOOD) = 0, 0, Sum ({<OnlyDate = {' $ (= Date (Today (1))) '}, ShiftAMPM = {AM}>} PRODGOALS)), XnAreaDescription, WRKCTRID, ITEMID))

thanks to everyone.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Durgadevikumar
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

Can you try this,

Sum({$<[TimeIn]<={'$(vDate)'}, [XnAreaDescription]= {'TECNOLOGIA_GN'}, [TurnoAMPM]=  {'AM'}>}PRODGOALS)

here create the one variable 

vDate= Date(Date#(Today(),'MM/DD/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY')

Regards,

DurgadeviKumar

sathishbabu_s_g
Contributor III
Contributor III

Try like this for date:

=sum( {1<[TimeIn] = {"<=$(=Date(Today(), 'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} PRODGOALS)

JesusAlv4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm sorry to reply late, the solution was as follows:

To the date field, remove the time, using the Onlydate field, and create a sentence where if the result is ZERO remove it from the result.

Also enable in the Dimension tab the check box "Delete when the value is null" in the three dimensions "XnAreaDescription, WRKCTRID, ITEMID"

The TurnoAMPM field filter I only need the AM information, it is important to put the fields where they want to replicate the filter, example: "XnAreaDescription, WRKCTRID, ITEMID"

Sum (Aggr (If (Sum ({<OnlyDate = {'$ (= Date (Today (1)))'}, ShiftAMPM = {AM}>} QTYGOOD) = 0, 0, Sum ({<OnlyDate = {' $ (= Date (Today (1))) '}, ShiftAMPM = {AM}>} PRODGOALS)), XnAreaDescription, WRKCTRID, ITEMID))

thanks to everyone.