Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanivvl0
Creator III
Creator III

How can i see in my Inbox the entries earlier than 4 months ago?

How can i see in my Inbox the entries earlier than 4 months ago?

i can see only the latest - from 4 months and forward.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

AFAIK entries beyond a certain date are simply dropped. That's what happens to my Inbox when i wait too long to check posts and messages or hesitate to reply to a discussion.

In my Inbox, tit still happens with items older than 6 months: Maximum age of Inbox items

Items older than 4 months should reappear by either navigating to the bottom of the list (automatically expanded with a limited number of pages) or by clicking the "show more" bar.

You can also unmark the "Unread only" checkbox to reduce the length of the list, but that will only show items between 4 and 6 months old if you didn't already read.them before.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This information is not sufficient to me. Would you elaborate more on this please?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

AFAIK entries beyond a certain date are simply dropped. That's what happens to my Inbox when i wait too long to check posts and messages or hesitate to reply to a discussion.

In my Inbox, tit still happens with items older than 6 months: Maximum age of Inbox items

Items older than 4 months should reappear by either navigating to the bottom of the list (automatically expanded with a limited number of pages) or by clicking the "show more" bar.

You can also unmark the "Unread only" checkbox to reduce the length of the list, but that will only show items between 4 and 6 months old if you didn't already read.them before.