Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matsa
Creator
Creator

How could I create two list boxes with connected selection?

Hello , 

I need to create 2 list boxes .when I select an element in one list box it will be added to second listbox ( add as selected value)
 I tried to create second listbox with this expression: (first list box with ATT1)

=Aggr( Only({<[ATT1] = P(ATT2])>} ATT2), ATT2)

But the element will add to second list box while there are deselected.

Do you have any Idea for implementing my requirement.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Matsa

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Mat, no idea if this one will help or not, but it is something:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Layout-Visualizations/How-to-use-conditional-view-with-getfie...

This will also re-kick your post up to the top, so someone else may see it and offer up something else that works better, but I wanted to try to find you something here.  The only other thing that came to mind was the Always One Selected option in the 2nd list box, but I am betting that would mess things up when you clear things...  You may need to potentially throw a sample QVW together on this one to attach too, as sometimes that can help folks better understand things and come up with possibilities for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.