Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I set row height in a straight table?

One of my customers has asked for some space to appear between rows on one of the reports I've developed so that he can manually annotate some of the figures.

The information in question appears as a straight table. Does anybody know how I can force each row in a straight table to be a certain height?

I'm not sure if this would be easier if the information was displayed in a table box or a pivot table. However, if possible I'd rather not go down this route, as apart from the row height, everything else in by straight table looks perfect.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Many thanks

Steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

Try Properties->Presentation->Wrap Cell Text.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

Try Properties->Presentation->Wrap Cell Text.

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi Stephen,

I don't know of a way to make it a specific height but you can try changing with this Wrap Cell Text Cell Height

2014-01-24_1155.png

Colin-Albert

You cannot set a height as X pixels, but you can set the number of lines used by each row.

This is on the Presentation tab in the lower right corner - tick  Wrap Cell Text and set the number of lines.

rowheight.JPG.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for this, within a few minutes I got 3 answers, all the same, all pointing me to a feature thatdoes the job well enough.

Cheers

Steve