Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do you configure Document Page Size for AccessPoint Reports?

Hi All,

I have created a number of Reports in my Qlikview document and have successfully tested printing them to PDF via the client. They all come out correctly sized for an A3 page.

When I test on the Qlikview AccessPoint the reports are generated but it appears that the report is printing to A4 instead of A3 which means that the headings, graphs and text no longer fit correctly. Does anyone know how to set the page size for ajax report printing?

Details and things tested so far:

- running Qlikview 11 SP1

- running PDF Exchange 3.0 (looks to be trial version)

- print spooler is running

- Report settings in client are set to A3

- Have printed reports to PDF exchange driver from the client and ensure that they come out A3

- gone to PDF Exchange print driver settings and set the default to A3 (under my account rather than service account if that makes a difference)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

2 Replies
canoebi99
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi there, did you ever find a solution to this because I am having the same issues?

Many thanks

Ben

Not applicable
Author

Hi, just bumping it up again because we are having exactly the same issue. The user can print to size A3 if they wish, but the issue we are having is that the report is formatted to A4 size, and the titles and chart dimensions etc aren't sized exactly as we wish.

Are there any settings elsewhere that we could use? (except from the report dialogue?)

Erica