Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Display Zero's on Line chart

Hi All,

I have a line chart which had one Dimension and One expression. The chart is showing last 6 months data for example if I select Mar 2017 it will show Oct 2016 to Mar 2017 Data .According to Month selection it will display last 6 Months Data But the issue is this chart not showing '0' values for example Dec 2016 has value '0' this is not showing in chart. I already unchecked 'Suppress zero's' and checked 'Zeros on bar' but still not getting values. I tried to check 'Show All values' for Dimension but it is showing all years and months values.

Please help me to resolve this its an urgent issue in my project.

Thanks,

Anusha K

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use Dimension level like Show All Values? Or would share sample

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried 'Show All values' it is showing All years data instead of last 6 months Data. I can't share sample because its a highly secured network.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Atleast Expression? And screen shot may be

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dimension: Month_Year

Expression: = Median({<IncidentDate={">=$(=Num(MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(Incident_Date),-5))))<=$(=Num(Max(Incident_Date)))"},Month=,Year=,Impact={'1*','2*','3*'},Urgency={'1*','2*'},Month=,Year=>}[Incident Duration]) * 60

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does IncidentDate is associate to Month_Year? Because, Set analysis you are doing with two diff. Fields. May be use Month_Year instead of IncidentDate.

If so, From my end last chance please share data -- Scrambling Data

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Both dates are associated with Month_Year Field. If I use Month_Year instead of IncidentDate the result will be same no change in result.