Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikDeveloper
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to add a sheet object if AJAX toolbar is disabled?

Is it possible to add a sheet object from web,if the AJAX toolbar is disabled?In my Dashboard there are 4 Tabs,out of these 4 tabs user wants to add a sheet object in only 1 tab, for rest of the 3 tabs user will not be able to add a sheet object.

6 Replies
linusblomberg
Creator II
Creator II

Right click?

linusblomberg
Creator II
Creator II

You can manage the settings under sheet setting instead of document settings to only allow create objects on one sheet.

QlikDeveloper
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

On Right Click,there is no option to  add a sheet object.For the same sheet all the security options are checked from publisher.

linusblomberg
Creator II
Creator II

Yeah it can be a mess. You have settings in the management console, document properties and sheet properties. I would set them all to allow server objects and then deny them under sheet properties. Don't have access to a server right now so I can't test it myself. You'll have to try to make it work.

Hope you'll mange to solve it.

QlikDeveloper
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your suggestion.

But I want to show the AJAX toolbar only for 1 sheet,for rest of the 3 sheets it will be hidden.

linusblomberg
Creator II
Creator II

I don't think that is possible. Sorry. You can have it removed for all sheets and inform the users user to right-click to add sheet objects.