Did you mean: 
arnould_it
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to aggregate more rows in a straight table

Hello to everyone,

I've to aggregate more rows by the same TimeStamp, now exposed as shown below:

aggr_min.png

The 2 intermediate rows have to be unified in just 1 row.

Can I do this directly in the table? or I've to do this using script?

Thank you in advance

Alessandro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

What if you use calculated dimension instead of the the field? Try expression like:

Timestamp(Floor(TimeString_mm, 1/24/60), 'DD:MM:YYYY hh:mm')

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Either is possible in script/UI. You already did that in image which you showed. Can you explain little more on your needed

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
arnould_it
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It would be better to solve it in the UI.

As written I've to aggregate the 2 intermediate rows you can see in the image above, avoiding all null cells.

Which is the correct syntax?

Any suggestions?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

How (statement/expression used) have you created the TimeStamp_mm field in the script? Could you share your sample app?

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

try

sum(Aggr(Sum({<element = {'EE1'}>}VarValues),TimeString_mm))

and

sum(Aggr(Sum({<element = {'EE2a'}>}VarValues),TimeString_mm))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this

sum(Aggr(Sum({<element = {'EE1'}, VarValues = {"=Sum(VarValues)>0"}>}VarValues),TimeString_mm))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
arnould_it
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

unfortunately none of suggestions work

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you make input and result set of data?

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Provide sample app

arnould_it
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

TimeString_mm is the minutes-truncate timestamp string I've created in the script to aggregate (in the UI) many rows in just 1 row, but I don't know how to complete the action.

Alternatively I could do this in the script using a distinct function but it would be better in the UI because it's more dynamic.