Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to assigned Document CAL with QlikView server 9 ?

Hello,

i use QlikView server 9 (with Publisher) and i need to assign document CAL.

I didn't found the way to do it, it is not as user friendly as with QlikView 11 (where the "document CAL" section is clearly mentioned)

In the QMC, when i go to System > Licenses > QlikView Server > CALs it says under the Document CAL assignment that "Changes are managed in User Document"

But i do not found where to assigned Document CAL in User Document  after click on one Qvw application(compared to QlikView 11 i do not have the Document CAL part).

Please help .

Thanks.

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you still have unallocated Document CALs? The Document CALs tab tends to disappear when all CALs have either been assigned or reserved.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

The biggest question is why you using v9 as its both no longer supported, lacking features and functions and are full of bugs.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

@Peter : I don't have any Document CAL associated yet with this QlikView Server Licence. That must be why the Document CAL Tab do not appear. Thanks.

@Hampus : yes i know, v9 is making me crazy... the migration to v11 is planned don't worry 

Thanks.