Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jixiaoquan
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to automatically remove the document cals?

Hi everyone,

I have questions about the licence of document cals.

In the qmc,I allocated 5 document cals to a qvw file,When 5 users login to the qvw file,the sixth user can not login.So I want to remove the Assigned users in automatic.

Is there any way to solve the problem?

Thank you very much!

4 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

It is not possible to remove the licenses when users are accessing the Dashboard.

Regards,

Jagan.

himanshi
Contributor III
Contributor III

hii,

you can not remove the assigned call automatically but u can check allow dynamic call assignment.. it will assign a new document call if it is available..

Regards,

Himanshi

tresesco
MVP
MVP

No license will be automatically deleted. You can do it manually, that too after 24 hours of quarantine period between you want to delete an assignment and you actually delete it. And if you think that you go beyond and API is an option, you have perhaps a way here : QlikView Management API - #2 Export / Add / Delete Document CALs

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can also try

Qlikview Server CAL Manager

Based on the scheduled time it will automatically remove CALs for users who do not accessed over a period of time but instantly when user accessing it is not possible.

Regards,

Jagan.