Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change multi box background

How to change multi box background from white to transparant.

some how closed color and background is not working, somthing is overriding them

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Just find out need to change background color ot transparency to 70% in Document Properties in order to do it in multibox properties, which I try and its working.

Thnaks to Anjoes

View solution in original post

9 Replies
ronaldocarrijo
Partner - Contributor III

Among the properties;

Presentation tab;

Overlap Style Selection; (Choose eg corner window);

And then and only format the background;

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Access the Document Properties

Last "Transparency" on the bottom right maybe is set to 0%, change to other values and check

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ronaldo

I just cant seems to find that command 'Overlap Style Selection; (Choose eg corner window);

at the multi box in presentation tab.  see attachment

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

That is multi box  not the list box, I just check

Thanks any way

ronaldocarrijo

Assess the attachment if that is what needs:

Not applicable
Author

Hi renaldo thanks for ue help  but I need to change the background where the taxt is

Comentario

Evento

Ordenars

need to make it transparent  I tried almost eveything  somthing is blocking closed color and background..

thanks

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

I think ronaldocarrijo has the only solution.

If you check it is transparent, but it needs to hold some gradient to differentiate from the field values

Not applicable
Author

hi Renaldo Question only for u, y in ur layout propreties page have more properties then mine and hoe I can get like that, even though I'm using a License version.

Not applicable
Author

Just find out need to change background color ot transparency to 70% in Document Properties in order to do it in multibox properties, which I try and its working.

Thnaks to Anjoes