cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to check the multiplier and RAM utilization in the application

Hi Forum/Friends

I want to do the following checking:-

1. How to check the multiplier and RAM utilization in the application.

2. How we will come to know about RAM utilization when the new user open application in the server.

Advance Thanks

SD

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

in the Document Properties -> Sheets you can see Memory and Calculation Time for t he objects you have in sheets

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Hi Konstantins,

It is already done by u.

Thanks

SD

Not applicable
Author

Hi Konstantins,

I had developed on qvw named as sales.qvw where size of file is 1.1 MB.

As per information when I open it should be more the 1.1 MB i.e. about 2 - 4 or 3 - 5 MB but it is not.

I thougth If I load the sales.qvw in Access Point it may get increase. But not there also.(in Document folder)

But, FYI it create 2 extra files which is sales.qvw.Meta (Size 4 KB) and sales.qvw.Shar (Size 45 KB) .

So there is total 3 files i.e. sales.qvw, sales.qvw.Meta, sales.qvw.Share

As per your example If QVW file size in the disk = 70 MB.

When we open that file(qvw), application(qvw) takes 240 MB of RAM. so multiplier = 240/70 = 3.4 ~ 4

But that does'nt happened here. Can you please explain me. How I can see the effect.

Or you can give me some QVW file where I can see the effect by opeing the file in my QV desktop(Designer)

Because of your help I am very much near to answer. I want just some more help from you.

Advance Thanks

SD

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

here is the file 7,878 KB in disk. Try to open it and see RAM utilization. Get back with result

Not applicable
Author

Hi Konstantins,

One more question/Query. I am new in QV. So, can you please let me know How to check the RAM Utilization for Charts.QVW file?.

Advance Thanks

SD

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

in the Document Properties -> Sheets you can see Memory and Calculation Time for t he objects you have in sheets

Not applicable
Author

Hi Konstantins,

U are DA MAN thank you sir..  .

SD