Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

How to clean up the document reload list on the server?

Hi guys, how many times have you programmed in a schedule your server to reload your documents?

My problem is when I remove the document, it still remains on the reload schedule list, and I found no way to get rid of it.

Any suggestions to do that??

Here's an image of what I'm talking about.

server1.png

Many thanks in advance!!!

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

It's a very common issue. Before actually deleting the file, you need to go to the QEMC, Documents, Reload tab and either uncheck "Enabled" or set it to Reload "None". If you already deleted the files, create an empty QlikView file with the same name, place in the same folder, and set the reload options as mentioned.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable

Yes this very common issue.  I do wish Qlik would provide a better management feature for this.  For your purpose, if you already have removed the QVW.  Then all you'd need to do is go to the reload task, go to the "Reload" tab and check "None",  and make sure to uncheck Enabled. doing this will enable QMC to recognized file is not there and should no be part of reload list.

You do not need to actually create an empty file.  The way I've done it is described above with no issue.  And I'm running QV Server 11.0