Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to click on a textbox which clears one selection and resets min and max values?

Hi All,

I have a Product Details sheet which displays the Product Details in a straight table as shown in Figure 1 attached.

Figure 1.jpg

User clicks on an ITEM CODE column and the min and max Values are updated (via a trigger) for the selected row and shows detailed graphs on the same sheet:
Figure 2.png

When the user clicks on the 'Show All Items' texbox located just above the Product view straight table, this triggers actions as follows:

1. Clear the selection on ITEM CODE to show the total the list of products.

2. And then Reset the min and max values in the Exceptions Settings as follows:

Figure 3.png

Then show the updated view showing the list of all ITEM CODEs and also the min and max values for the whole straight table:

Figure 1.jpg

The 'Show All Items' textbox when clicked works well on desktop mode but not on Web view Mode. I need to make it work in web view mode as well.

But on web view mode, when i click on ''Show All Items' textbox, this is what is shown: It clears the selection on ITEM CODE column but it does not show the whole list of ITEM CODEs. ALso the min and max value stays that of the selected row:

Figure 4.png

The business requirement is to show all the ITEM CODEs and the min and max values for the whole straight table as it occurs correctly when i'm in the desktop mode.

Could you guys please help?

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies