Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to convert Gregorian date to Juliana (Cómo convertir fecha Juliana a Gregoriana)

Very good days,

Please help me, I need to pass a Julian date to Gregorian, I have for example 114365 in Julian date (the first three digits for the year and make the last 3 day of the year), I need to pass it would be 12/31/2014 or Gregorian if I have the date 115200 07/19/2015 Juliana would be in Gregorian, at least the year I have as out as I apply the following function left (Juliana, 1.3) +1900, but the day is not how to get it because the day format is up to 30 days and this ranges from 1-365 and which function not apply for the Gregorian date

Thank you very much for your kind help

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Muy Buenos días,

Por favor ayúdenme, necesito pasar una fecha Juliana a Gregoriana, tengo por ejemplo 114365 en fecha Juliana (los tres primero dígitos hacen relación al año y los 3 últimos al día del año), necesito pasarlo a Gregoriana que sería 2014-12-31 o si tengo la fecha 115200 en Juliana sería 2015-07-19 en Gregoriana, al menos el año tengo como sacarlo ya que aplico la siguiente función left(Juliana,1,3)+1900, pero el día no se como llevarlo ya que el formato de día es hasta 30 días y este va desde 1 hasta 365 y no se cual función aplicar para obtener la fecha Gregoriana

Muchas gracias por su amable ayuda

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thank you.

beristardj
Creator
Creator

puedes usar la funcion DayNumberOfYear