Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gowtham174
Creator
Creator

How to create Master Calendar for Complete Year

Hi All,

I am new to Qlikview and i need to create complete Master Calendar for a year 2018.

I tried with instructions provided by most of people in this community and i just what to know few questions.

1. Without loading a file we can't create a yearstart and yearend date functions?

2. Can we combine a fields? i.e if we create in Yearstart and Yearend date can we use same field name? I tried and i got error unique file name.

3. In the screenshot attached Im seeing the date for 31-12-2018 twice, Can you please help to identify this.

I have attached the QV script which i created for Master Calendar.

Please provide me suggestions on this master calendar. If this can be done in more simple ways.

Thanks,

Gowtham

1 Reply
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

1. Without loading a file we can't create a yearstart and yearend date functions?

---You can create by taking today() as base date

2. Can we combine a fields? i.e if we create in Yearstart and Yearend date can we use same field name? I tried and i got error unique file name.

---Try like this YearStart(Year) as Year, YearEnd( Year) as Year_N

3. In the screenshot attached Im seeing the date for 31-12-2018 twice, Can you please help to identify this.

-- Need to check