Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElsaJulia
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to create a speedometer that shows current personal status?

Hi

I have received so much help from this community (especially @Shubham_Deshmukh ) so I´ll try again with a new problem.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with information about cases that my group is currently working with and cases that we need to address ( a log file). Now I would like to create a diagram in the form of a speedometer that shows the current personal status - that is in a very simple way show if we have any available resources. My thought is that if less than 50% of the group are busy, the speedometer will point at green, if between 50-80% of the group are busy the pointer will point at yellow and if more than 90% of the group are busy the pointer will point at red.

In my excelfile I have a column with an ID for every case, a column with the status (if it´s ongoing, finished etcetera). I also have a column with the personal resource where I put how many of my employees that are working with the specific case (a number).

I guess the logic for getting my speedometer to work is to divide cases with the status Ongoing with the sum of the number in the Personal resource for ongoing cases and that I need variables for this. I have a variable for counting the number of ongoing cases (=Count({<Status={'Ongoing'}>}DISTINCT [ID-number]) ) but what is the variable for the sum of the number in the Personal resource for ongoing cases?

Also my plan is to use this application for other groups as well  which consists of different numbers of employees. How do I solve this? Do I make a variable for each group?

Regards!

0 Replies