cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create sub tabs within a single main tab

Hi

I have a tab called 'Main' and I need to create sub tabs to appear below it. These need to appear when I click on the Main tab and disappear when I click anywhere on the Main tab sheet.

I have created a container with 3 text objects. Can anybody please help me how to make the container appear when I click on the Main tab and make it disappear when i click anywhere within the sheet?

attached is the screenshoot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Please check out this app

View solution in original post

4 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi,

I don't think you can do this without an extension as Qlik doesn't detect a 'click' anywhere other than on data. As far as I know.

When I have done this before, I have used a transparent text box which sits over the dashboard, but under your container. Then this text box triggers the hide of the conatiner.

To show it when you click on the main tab, just use a sheet trigger to set a show variable.

Please let me know if you want a demo if this as I am sure I can knock one up quickly.

Please remember to mark this as helpful or the correct answer if I have helped you or answered your question.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Adam

Can you please share your screenshots for me to replicate it. This sound very interesting

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Please check out this app

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks it helped