Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How to deliver live application using third party server

Hello Friends,

I do have application. I want to show that application from hosting?

1) I have IIS Server and QlikView Server. I can create one root folder for this scenario. But, My client has Web Server i.e., 3rd part server. Can anyone explain me how do we show that qvw to users by using 3rd party.

2) Meantime, Explain me this. I don't have access of QMC. Do i get Lease from That server for Local Client? If yes, Provide me inputs.

- ANIL    

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
21 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Does is the Way, Which you are referring. If so, Could you let me know what was the cause to ask. Meantime, Can you let me know one thing. If we use 3rd party server. Does this mean IIS / Apache like this only? Correct me if i am wrong.

And any other inputs from your end Tresco / Others inputs always gain the knowledge. I love that

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Finally, i came to know this. Was not successful Installation.

Thanks boss