Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to design for 1024 x 768 resolution

1) How to design objects in 1024 x 768 resolution space.

2) How to set background color for 1024 x 768 resolution. When background color is set will it be set only for 1024 x 768 leaving other space white?

Please respond to the above

16 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please Open your qlikview desktop --> go to menu -->view and then resize

For background color >>Go to Sheet properties >> sheet setting >> color

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After doing this setting am I supposed to work keeping the qlikview window to this size, I.e. place all objects in this sized window only?

Will the background color be set indefinitely or will it be set only to this space of 1024 x 768.

When published on access point will it be 1024 x 768 sized for desktops. Will the background be indefinte there or fixed size of 1024 x 768 showing white for the rest

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Trail Blazer wrote:

After doing this setting am I supposed to work keeping the qlikview window to this size, I.e. place all objects in this sized window only?

Yes..

Will the background color be set indefinitely or will it be set only to this space of 1024 x 768.

This color set for entire sheet ...

When published on access point will it be 1024 x 768 sized for desktops. Will the background be indefinte there or fixed size of 1024 x 768 showing white for the rest

On access point this application fit according to user desktop size and back ground color is seen for 1024*768

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

For the third point on access point - if they have larger desktops i.e. more than 1024 x 768 will the application along with all the objects be fixed to 1024 x 768 or will it size to fit to the larger desktop

On access point - you mentioned the background will be for 1024 x 768 does that mean on larger desktops the rest of the area after 1024x 768 is seen white or will the background extend

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Mention your reply below each point and after replying to this post can you please check the post on list box color set to light blue highlight with pixel stroke on top and bottom and reply to that post as well.

Awaiting response for both posts

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Qliview application will automatically set/fit to larger desktop.

Please check ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does that mean both the background and the objects will fit to the larger desktop resolution leaving no white space at accesspoint. Please reply.

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Yes...

Please check at your end...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is a yes for both background and objects correct?