Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GOLATSO
Contributor
Contributor

How to display last 8 weeks data

I have weekly data in 2 sheets. The column names represent the week numbers and the year example 202001....for week 1.

I have similar column names in 2 sheets.

I need to show the data for both the sheets separately. Also i need to show only last 8 weeks data.

Tried CONCATENATE . I can see all the weeks data. I want only last 8 weeks of data by selection of the week number.

#newtoqv

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

@GOLATSO  can you share a sample data and the expected output ?

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
GOLATSO
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Expected output as below:

GOLATSO_0-1614589154931.png

Taoufiq_Zarra

can you elaborate

you have other columns other than weeks and QP ?
Unic ID	Hrs	Category 	Area	KPI

Unic ID	Area	Category	QP
Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
GOLATSO
Contributor
Contributor
Author

i need weekly data as per Area, Category and Hrs,

edwin
Master II
Master II

Normally when multiple data sets are concatenated, a new field is created to identify the different data sets.   this new field can then be used in your set analysis to refer to what data set is desired.
as to selecting last n weeks, i would personally use a week index.  i would sort a distinct list of the week field in descending order and mark the most recent week as 0 and increase that as the week goes back.  when a specific week is selected, i would save the selected week index in a variable and just add 7 (for an eight week spread) from that to get the lower bound.  i can then use these two numbers in my set analysis to frame the desired period.
the lower/upper indices combined with the new field that identifies the data sets allows you to show last n weeks of what data set you want to display

yassinemhadhbi
Creator II
Creator II

As i understand your requirement

I think the function Qualify * ; before the loading statement will do the job.

Best Regards
Yassine Mhadhbi