Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display table with background colors in qlikview..?

Hi All,

subject   attan…poor<40%<40%
average 40-60%40-60%
good>65%>65%
lab   attan…poor<35%<35%
average 45-55%45-55%
good>60%>60%

The  above table  in excel data. I want to display the table in qlikview  with same layout and same background colors in c and d columns.is it possible to display in qlikview..?plz help me...   

write the discussion in discussion window only because I m using qlikview personal one.plz tell me any one . Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

Please close the discussion if the answer satisfies you, thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

with background color (see image, Column(1) is the first expression, column(2) the second, .....)

or in the tab Visual Cues

1.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Massimo Grossi,

How to display pivot table  and straight table without expression..? Suppose the above excel table extract into qlikview then apply table box object. same data came to table box object. i need to colors row wise.how it is possible..?

In pivot table and straight table how to apply filter conditions in row wise to extract colors.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

If I understand your questions

How to display pivot table  and straight table without expression..?

try to uncheck "Suppress Zero-Values" in Presentation tab

In pivot table and straight table how to apply filter conditions in row wise to extract colors.

background color (see my previous post) is defined for dimension or expression

background color could be a constant (red(), green(), rgb(255,0,0)) or an expression (  if(dimension=...., red(), green())

you can repeat the same background color for every dimension if you want the same color in all the dimensions 

example of pivot ant straight table without expression (in my test the color in pivot only works if there is an expression; the expression is '')

1.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Thank you  Massima Grossi...

maxgro
MVP
MVP

Please close the discussion if the answer satisfies you, thanks