Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display the dynamic start time?

Hi everyone,

I'm dealing with a sea port problem. Currently, I've got the stacked bar chart of total operation times of different block(y axis) of each time bucket(x axis). Now I need to compare this chart with the vessel actual berthing time to see which vessel cause obvious increase to the operation times. I tried reference line but it didn't work .Now I can only use outside script to obtain the berthing time and use a transparent chart on the bottom like the attachment 1. Every small stack has an actual berthing time value, and many share one value.

1.PNG

The problem of attachment 1 is the pop-up can not be displayed since it's in the bottom. Is it possible to achieve the effect like attachment 2? I mean make the arrow part of the chart and the relative vessel information can be shown.

2.PNG

Any one can help? A lot of thanks.

Min

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create another chart, e.g. a straight table, with the ship id and berthing time as dimensions and the operation time as expression. Then sort the chart descending by operation time. You can immediately see which ships have an excessive operation time and the berthing times of those ships.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
marchoctober
Creator
Creator

Hi! Try to add an expr, switch off vizualisation, but check Text as a Pop up. Possibly it will help, but I dunno)

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer, I already get what I need.

Regards

Min

Not applicable
Author

I tried it out but didnt work. Anyway, thank you.