Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to drop down sheets in Qlikview

In my application i have 20 sheets. but user wants only 5 major sheets. he wants drop down sheets menu.

Like:

SH01             SH06

SHo2             SH07

SH03             SH08

SH04             SH09

SHO5            SH10

So if user select SH01 under sheet1 the tabs remaining 4 sheets will open like drop down.

How to Resolve this please do need and help me?

2 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

See attached. The first few sheets always display. The others are selected by drop down on the Main sheet.  I load the sheet names into a Sheet field, then mark the selectable sheets as conditional with conditions like this:

index(getfieldselections(Sheet),'Sheet3')

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Though depending on what you're after, you could go with the conditional display of objects on a single sheet, or use a container object, that sort of thing. To me, the tabs at the top ARE the way of selecting sheets, and it seems abnormal to change it to some other way of selecting sheets, particularly when you then STILL need to click on the tab. But I know it can be annoying to see multiple lines of verbose sheet names. I try to keep my names short and keep the sheets on a single row on a "standard" monitor. But with as many sheets as you're talking about, I can see that not really being an option.