Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to edit labels on pivot table chart (pajama blue)

How do you edit the label formatting on a pivot table chart, specifically "pajama blue".  All of the labels are bolded except for my expression label.  Is there a way to bold this label?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Enabling the grid is done by choosing the Design Grid option in the View menu. You can also enable the Custom Format option by enabling the option Always Show Design Menu Items on the Design tab of the User Preferences window.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Enable the grid and then right click the header of the expression and choose Custom Format. Then change the format to what you need. comm101218.png

Not applicable
Author

when i right click on the expression header, this is what i see (image).  I am not 100% sure what enable the grid but i was assuming just making it active by clicking on it?chart.png

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Enabling the grid is done by choosing the Design Grid option in the View menu. You can also enable the Custom Format option by enabling the option Always Show Design Menu Items on the Design tab of the User Preferences window.

Not applicable
Author

i enabled the grid but i still get the same right click options.  I am running v11.20, would that make a difference?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

v11.20 is not the problem. I have no idea what you're doing or not doing that's causing the Custom Format Cell option not to show up. Have you tried changing the User Preferences?

Not applicable
Author

my mistake, i was overlooking the option for Custom Format Cell.  Thanks for your help

Not applicable
Author

Pivot table sounds familiar, the thing in Excel? Seems to be like a pivot grid control. Moreover, I conceive that something like a UI label may also bring convenience to this problem.