Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
1) I want to find TAT excluding Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays.
2) I want to find TAT for. (difference between Last_resolved_Date-Created_Date). My field is in timestamp foemat.
3) Next is I want to find TAT, If Time is before 9:30 AM it should display 9:30 AM & if time is after 6:30 it should display today()+1.
I used nested if condition for this but I was unable to resolve my problem.
Three condition or single condition?
Please read this https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-16489 you will get conclude with this link.
1) You can have a look at the NetWorkDays() function to get the working days in a time span excluding saturdays, sundays and holidays.
2) Difference between two timestamps can just be calculated like that, and formatted using Interval()
3) If you need more complex calculations, considering working hours and holidays / weekends, have a look at
Calculate hours between two Date/Time strings