Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shrusrkt
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to find TAT

Hi all,

1) I want to find TAT excluding Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays.

2) I want to find TAT for.  (difference between Last_resolved_Date-Created_Date). My field is in timestamp foemat.

3) Next is I want to find TAT, If Time is before 9:30 AM it should display 9:30 AM & if time is after 6:30 it should display today()+1.

I used nested if condition for this but I was unable to resolve my problem.

Please help.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Three condition or single condition?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
shrusrkt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

3 conditions

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please read this https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-16489 you will get conclude with this link.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
swuehl
MVP
MVP

1) You can have a look at the NetWorkDays() function to get the working days in a time span excluding saturdays, sundays and holidays.

2) Difference between two timestamps can just be calculated like that, and formatted using Interval()

=Interval(Timestamp2 -Timestamp1)

3) If you need more complex calculations, considering working hours and holidays / weekends, have a look at

Calculate hours between two Date/Time strings