Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techjones
Contributor
Contributor

How to get genuine guidance from Brother Support?

The issues associated with my brother printer made me pulling my hair out. Right after setting up my printer very carefully, now it says, printer is not connected and unable to print. My whole work is kind of fully based on printer and due to this issue I can’t get prints. So, please someone help me to resolve this issue and tell me how I can get Brother Support at my door-step.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Berg_Support

Techjones,

This forum is dedicated to users of Qlik software, we don't have any information about helping you with your Brother printer.  I would suggest you contact Brother support directly and see what they can do for you.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Josh_Berg_Support

Techjones,

This forum is dedicated to users of Qlik software, we don't have any information about helping you with your Brother printer.  I would suggest you contact Brother support directly and see what they can do for you.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.