cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to handle interaction between top and bottom tabs/sheets

Hi

I'm working on an application where I have made top and bottom tabs.

I have defined some variables vToggleSheets and vToggleSheets2 - and use these to control the appearance of my graphs/tables etc. on the different combinations off top- and bottom tabs.

The way I want to have the application to work, is for the user to click on the top tab (which should turn green to indicate that it is activated) and the afterward select a bottom tab (which should also be green).

It works like that - BUT if I am on sheet1 and have chosen sheet1.3 and thereafter click on sheet2, then sheet2.3 automatically gets selected. That I do not want.

The way I want the applikation to work, is that every time I choose a top tab, the first bottom tab (sheetX.1) should automatically get activated.

I have three different versions and none of them works like I want to in webview/online.

Application name: Internatonalisering5 to qv community2:

I used a method where I add a "set variable action" (vToggleSheets2 = 1)  in the text object properties window on every top sheet button.

This method only works, if a press the top sheet button twice.

Application name: Internatonalisering5 to qv community3:

I used a method where I add a trigger action (vToggleSheets2 = 1) in the sheet properties window on every top sheet/tab. But it doesn't seem to work.

Application name: Internatonalisering5 to qv community4:

I used a combination of the two methods above. Now it works like it should in the programme, but when I turn on webview I still have to press the top sheet button twice.

How can I solve my problem?

It's not optimal for a user to press the top sheet/tab twice, to get to the first bottom tab, which contains the overview page.

Kind regards

Maria

0 Replies