Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to hide expression label in pivot table

I am using a pivot table where I have 1 dimension and 3 expressions. Expressions(Profit,Cost,Order) shows in the first column on each 3 rows. Dimension is in the next column where corresponding expression values come.

Now my requirement is I want to hide the first column and I only want to see only the 2nd column where data values are showing.

Can anyone help me to resolve it.

error loading image

Thanks

2 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

There doesn't seem to be a reason why this table is a pivot table, so first, change the pivot table into a straight table. In the presentation tab, tick the "Horizontal" and "Suppress Header Row" options and in the Expressions tab select "No Totals" for each of the 3 expressions. You should then have the result you are looking for.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

I did the same way as you told but now I am getting a blank column extra. First when I did the way as you have written then an extra column appeared where arrow images was showing. Then I checked option Relative on Expression tab. The arrow images were gone but the extra blank column is still appearing.