Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MEDHA07
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to hide the id column for Standard excel export which is being used for sort in the table.

Hey All

We have a table to display the data depending on rank and exposure amount.
The table will show the rank in ascending order and the exposure amount in descending order.
We included the Policy No. and the loc. No. in the table, however the Policy No sorting is not proceeding as anticipated when it has the same rank repeated.
Based on the exposure amount , the rank will be displayed.
It will get the same rank because there are the same amount available for police's.The polices should display sorting based on LOC ID .
Nevertheless, we are not including that LOC ID field in the table.
I have attempted to include the LOC ID in a custom sorting for the policy number.
It was unsuccessful.

I've now added the locid and policy number to the table's final column and sorted the data. It is performing as anticipated. The table won't function if I remove that field from it.
When we try to export using the vizlib table export button, the last column header and rows will not display in the export file. The last column header and row values in the vizlib table are displayed with white color background cells.
If a user attempts to export a straight table, the last column's data will appear in a standard Excel export file.Vizlib formatting export for less records export.
Several selections have a large number of records, and vizlib formatting export is unable to export the data.

is there any way to hide the last column (LOC ID) for standard excel export file?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MEDHA07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have added the locid and policy num in last column in my vizlib table then made the background color white for rows and header.

when user download the report from vizlib formatted export they will not see last column data in export file.

if user try to export in normal excel file they will get that field data.so i created this table as master itema nd added to container box.container box will not show normal excel download option,

now user only can do formatted export option from table

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MEDHA07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have added the locid and policy num in last column in my vizlib table then made the background color white for rows and header.

when user download the report from vizlib formatted export they will not see last column data in export file.

if user try to export in normal excel file they will get that field data.so i created this table as master itema nd added to container box.container box will not show normal excel download option,

now user only can do formatted export option from table